Monday, April 8, 2013

Busy lately?

Last week was a crazy busy week. This week, Lord willing, will be much more relaxed and hopefully full of accomplishing little things here at home. For the past 4 days I have been made aware that my little guys arrival is sooner rather than later, so I am hoping for about a month to get things ready then whenever he wants to come he can come! I have closets to clean and clothes to get out and stuff to put away! Wow, my list keeps growing even as I sit here.

BUT....even though I will be doing stuff this week I am looking forward to posting in a couple days and including an AWESOME giveaway....so stay tuned. You won't want to miss it. Especially if you are a parent of younger children or someone who interacts with kids a lot. That's all I am going to say about it until I post the giveaway.

This past weekend with the weather so nice, Caleb grilled for us all three days. Friday we had some wonderful company over, Saturday we watched the final four ncaa games, and sunday we grilled lunch after services. The boys have thoroughly enjoyed playing outside all they can. I am even thankful for the rain! I love spring! Today I am cleaning up the house with the windows open and some happy music on! I am truly blessed for the life that I have. God is so good to me!

1 comment:

  1. If you would like my help getting things out and ready for little boy #3, just let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete