Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bad habits mixed with positive reinforcement...

You know, I was thinking today about how much soda I drink. Combine that though with the amount of water DON'T drink, and it evens out to an issue. if you count the water that's in coffee, drink a lot, otherwise I don't drink any! So, how do I fix this problem? Well, I go and buy a new cool bottle that holds a bajillion ounces of water and tell myself that I cannot have a soda until I drink at least 2 bottle fulls of water? Think it will work? Well, it had better because I am sure my energy level will go up and lots of other positive things will happen as a result. Overall I will probably just feel healthier!

We went to the store today with my mom, it was a good time. Again, I lost my list somewhere before I got into the store so I ended up forgetting things or buying the wrong thing. Oh well, such is life. I think I may just start sticking a post-it note to my head or something! The boys are napping, I am supposed to be cleaning, but here I sit. Another thing I need to improve on: time management. I have enough lists laying around everywhere of things to do! I just need to do them.

As a side note: have I mentioned lately how incredibly in love I am with my family? I love us so much! My husband is a wonderful, handsome, gentle, best dad in the world, God-fearing, pants wearing head of our household kind of man. He protects, provides, and loves us much more than I could ever ask for, always doing whats best for his family regardless of what he has to give up. Donovan is a rambunctious, vivacious, lovely, wonderful, loving, fun to be around, Buzz Lightyear loving, dirt playing, bug touching little boy! Brenden, well, at 8 months old, he rolls everywhere he needs to be, screams bloody murder if he can't see me, laughs so deep from the belly it makes everyone in our house laugh, eats like a small elephant, wonderful, adorable, loving, cuddly little boy. God has truly blessed my family, and I am so incredibly thankful!

Soon I will be receiving the preschool curriculum I ordered for Donovan. Actually, I only ordered the teacher's guide because I have most of the books that go along with it! I will let you know what I think of it after I see it and use it for a while. I love teaching, and am thankful that I am going to get the opportunity to homeschool our children!

I suppose I should get to work now! Enjoy your  Wednesday everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Holly, I adore you and absolutely love your family! I'm so thankful God has blessed me with the opportunity to have you all in my life.

    Your descriptions of the boys made me chuckle. You're so creative and they're so adorable!

    Looking forward to hearing how the curriculum works out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'm right there with you on needing to drink more water. Would you be up for a water date sometime?

    ReplyDelete