Sunday, April 15, 2012

April....

Life has been hectic, but certainly well worth it. We have been blessed with good weather, so lots of playing outside has happened, and lots of planning home improvements. There have been many things we want to do, but are waiting on the funds to magically appear in our bank account, and many things that we are going to start doing now that don't cost.

We here in Waynetown are excitedly awaiting the arrival of our good friends who will be moving from Crawfordsville to right down the road from us! I can't wait until they get here!

On the family home front, Donovan is 2 months and a few days shy of being 3 years old! I can't believe it! He is such an incredible little boy. Caleb and I are very blessed to be his parents. We pray every day that we will be good parents and Godly examples and that he will grow up to love the Lord with all his might. Brenden will be 1 in a 2 months and a few days as well. Wow. 1 already? Can it be? He is such a happy boy. He is babbling all the time, calling for mama and dada and balls. He loves to play with Donovan and loves to crawl all over the house. His crawl is an army crawl, but I would say he is just as fast as anyone else when he really gets going! He is fun loving and always on the move, he gives great cuddles when he is in the mood too, and currently really loves his momma! I love being a momma too, it is the best feeling and job in the world.

As Caleb and I continue plugging away in our everyday lives, we are increasingly made aware of the true value of a great marriage. In a world where marriage doesn't really mean much, I have a husband who will love me til death do us part and will provide for me and the children. And I have the pleasure of spending the rest of my life with the man of my dreams. What more could a girl ask for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment