Wednesday, October 17, 2012

An exciting announcement...

Caleb and I are pleased to announce that we will be expecting our 4th little blessing in the spring of next year! We are both very excited. It will be so fun adding another child to our family! I love being pregnant. Its a time when a mother is being prepared for the coming family expansion. Its also the time when the mother has got to learn to throw selfishness out the window. Motherhood is a higher calling by God. He is entrusting you to bring up this child in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. My prayer is that God will use me during this pregnancy to teach myself and others more of what it means to be Christlike. I also want to continue raising my boys now in the way they need to be raised! I sure do love my family now and I can't wait to meet our new little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment