Friday, March 22, 2013

Back again....

How does it seem that time goes by so fast? I mean, wasn't March 1 yesterday?! It seems like it to me. In fact, I just turned my calendar from February to March yesterday! I was slightly behind! Many changes have occurred in the Lynd household lately. I suppose I should start with the fact that after like 3 years we finally got the internet back in our house. Contrary to popular belief, it is possible to live without the internet! In fact, at times its quite nice to pull the "oh, we don't have internet" card, but alas, we have it now. It is nice to have it too. Especially as we embark on homeschooling and many other things that the internet is extremely helpful for. So, for my updates: Donovan, at 3 and a half years old, is quite the little boy. He is laid back and easy going but yet knows what he wants and when he wants it. He is a good big brother and likes to help Brenden out a lot. However, he is also the classic oldest child and has trouble sharing sometimes...but who doesn't? Needless to say, we are working through that with him! He sleeps on the top bunk in their room and loves it. He is fully potty trained now, my that took a long time, but its wonderful when its done! Donovan cannot wait for spring! He wants to play outside, roll in the dirt, go fishing and do all the other things little boys do, and I can't wait till he can! I am looking forward to the warmer weather just as much as the boys! Brenden, who is now 21 months old, is quite the handful. He is constantly on the go. I don't think he ever sits down for more than 10 minutes unless he is in his car seat or at the dinner table. He is learning and comprehending so much. It really amazes me how much he knows. He loves to copy Donovan and daddy. He does everything they do. He is talking pretty well...that is if you are around him enough to understand his words! I can understand him well and I love how much he can say. He still has some cute pronunciations of things too. He is all boy. And when I say all boy I mean every ounce of him is boy! He will be the one to watch this summer when outside! I will give him a bath and he will be clean for about 5 minutes and then, you would never know he had a bath! But, that's just how boys are! I am so thankful for him. I love how curious and fearless he is. I love the fact that he doesn't care if he is dirty or not! I just love my boys...both of them! Caleb is working at Beutler Meats in Lafayette as well as a taxidermist in Crawfordsville on the side. He really enjoys both jobs. God truly blessed us when we got the opportunity to go to Beutler in Lafayette. We have some projects we want to work on the house this spring and Caleb is gearing up to get those going. He also can't wait to go fishing with the boys. He is looking forward to all the various aspects of raising boys. I love watching him interact with them. They wrestle and play and learn and cuddle too....he loves them and they love him too. We are lucky parents. I am 7 months (8 if you ask me) pregnant with our third little boy. He will make his arrival sometime in May or June. When I think he will be born and when the ultrasound thinks he will be born is two different dates, so I am choosing to remain positive and hope for the earlier! He has been named Hank Cooper Lynd and we cannot wait to meet him! I get overjoyed thinking how God has blessed me with three boys. Ask anyone who knew me in middle school and high school. I always said I wanted kids, 3 in fact, and all boys. :) I just love how fun boys are and how loving and caring they can be at the same time. I melt everytime Brenden comes running to me screaming "mooooooooommmmmmy" all the way just so he can give me a big hug and kiss. And when Donovan just comes and sits and cuddles on my lap with me or wants me to lay down with him at naptime...I mean seriously, how can I resist?! I hope to get some pictures up soon, but that's for another day...now I am off to cuddle with my man while we watch some basketball. After all, Caleb is the love of my life, I want to spend as much time as possible with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment